Update

I sent my edited version to Janey on Sunday and asked Autumn for an update on the magazine article and social media. She said she was a bit behind on the magazine article but I am not worried about it. She has created the template and added the pictures in just has not written the actual article.


I had to cut out a bunch of questions when editing so I gave the suggestion that we can put questions we cut out on the social media post to add to the layout and provide a sort of "sneak peak". Today, Autumn made the Instagram handle @thenextstepdoc but we have yet to do anything else with it. I hope to get the password for the social media account tomorrow so I can start making posts and add a bio. I also want to create a canva linktree dupe where we can put all of our blogs on and link them in the Instagram bio.


Janey sent me a rough draft of the intro to our project and it is SICK! I can not wait to see it all put together. Since we want the entire docuseries to be about many dance teams our intro reflects that. We did a lot of research and found clips from other college dance teams and put them together sort of reflecting a theme song that would be consistent throughout a TV series. We are going to be sure to give credit & source those videos. I have also started to work on my critical reflection essay, which has been my main focus at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts