Instagram posts


Since I finished all my tasks for my project besides the essay I don't have much to report on right now. I offered to help out with the Instagram account since Autumn has not done much of it yet. As I said in my last blog we chose to use the handle @thenextstepdoc. We chose this because @thenextstep, @the.next.step, and @the_next_step were all taken. I suggested we try @thenextstep.doc but then Autumn said @thenextstepdoc was available and we all agreed that looked cleaner. Our teacher suggested that we have at least 20 posts on our Instagram to create a strong feed. Some people's project Instagrams have been on my Instagram suggestions so I have seen some of my peers for inspiration. Here are some posts I hope to include on our theme.

We will also be including cut for time questions exclusively on the Instagram. 





Comments

Popular Posts