Instagram bio

On Instagram, you can only edit a bio so many times before it locks for a couple days so my group decided to text about what we want it to be before putting it on the actual Instagram. I suggested keeping it short and sweet explaining what it is but not giving too much away, writing something like "exploration of the college dance world." Then we should also write in the bio where it will be available. I used a documentary that we watched in class, The Social Dilemma, for inspiration. On Instagram there is a feature where you can label what the account is like how in the picture attached it says "Movie", I suggested we put "docuseries" as the label. I think I mentioned this in a previous blog but I am working on a canvas link that will have all of our separate blogs in last name alphabetical order attached so that will go in the link section. 


This is a rough draft of the link:

The Next Step behind the scenes


Comments

Popular Posts