Group Meeting

Yesterday we had our very last group meeting for this project. It was just me and this other boy in my class in the breakout room. Although it was just me and him and not a group of let's say 4 like it usually is I still got a lot out of it. We discussed our projects and any issues we experienced. We are both doing documentaries and I am very excited to see his. His is about different cultures packed into America. It is a very fitting subject for the area we live in and I am intrigued to see how he went about it. 


The boy in my breakout room did offer me some advice for the magazine article. He mentioned to me that he used canva and one of the newsletter templates from the website. I love canva and totally forgot it was something I could use for this project. I suggested to Autumn, who is working on the magazine article, that she take advantage of this free and easy-to-use website. When we are talking about canva it gave me another idea. Usually, for text on my videos, I use Keynote and a green background but keynote only has a select few fonts. I realized that I could use canva and its many many different fonts. For the names of the interviewees, I used the font "Graduate".


Also, I found out yesterday that we have about a one-week extension on this project. I feel that this will benefit me greatly because editing is taking a lot longer than I thought it would and I still need to write my critical reflection. 

Comments

Popular Posts