Final thoughts

Overall I had a great time making this project. Although it was stressful at times I am more than satisfied with the final result. Janey and I always make such a good team and I couldn't ask for anyone better to do the production part of their project with. 


One thing I have not blogged about yet but would like to mention is that since the coronavirus limited our access to film the dance team, we took clips from other dance programs across the country and according to Youtube and Instagram's terms of service under the fair use doctrine for nonprofit educational purposes it is valid.


Thank you for following along on this journey with me for 2 years. I am sad that this is my last project for this class. I truly had such an amazing time creating each and every project and will definitely miss this class. I am so excited to share the final product soon and hope you enjoy it!

Comments

Popular Posts