Equipment

Cameras used: 

We used 2 cameras for this project a Canon G7x and a Nikon D3500. Janey's camera (the Canon) was used as the main angle and my camera (the Nikon) was used for the side angle. 



Extra Equipment: 

Last minute Janey and I decided to be safe rather than sorry and use voice memos as a microphone for extra precautions. 





Location: 
Lake Osceola
Earlier in the school year, I toured the University of Miami and fell in love with the beautiful campus. Since I was there just a couple months earlier going to the filming days I already had an idea that I wanted to film by the lake. I still wanted to walk around the campus once when I got there on Wednesday to make sure that was the most pleasing option. We ended up choosing the lake and it looks really pretty in the footage we took. 








Comments

Popular Posts