After filming

My camera allows me to transfer pictures straight from the camera to my phone over Bluetooth but not videos. I recently got the newest Macbook and learned once I got it that it only has 3 ports: 2 thunderbolt/USB 4 and a headphone jack. When I got the laptop in January I realized I had to order an adapter and kept pushing it off until I finally needed it for this project. I attached a picture of the adapter I ordered off amazon which included the SD card port I needed. 
After I received the adapter I transferred all the videos taken Wednesday onto my laptop. I put the footage into a shared iCloud photo album titled "UM Sunsations Project" and shared it with Janey. I only shared it with Janey because we are the ones taking on the editing part of this project so no need to waste all of Autumn's storage. I have shared a few clips with Autumn and will definitely send her more if she requests. While Janey and I edit  Autumn will be taking on the responsibility of creating the magazine article. 
I followed a similar process with the voice memos taken on my phone. I made a folder titled "UM Sunsations Project" on my phone and moved all the audio files there but had to airdrop each file individually to my laptop and created a folder on my laptop then texted it to Janey. 

Who exactly did we interview? 
Below I have attached a sneak peak into what we filmed. This is all straight from my camera no edits, in post-production I will definitely need to play with the coloring/lighting and add the voice memos audio version. 


Kailynn Fleches: 



Lea Cohen:

 

Comments

Popular Posts