Group meeting I

Today was our first group meeting! This is something we did last year so it is nothing new. Last year I found this was a really good resource for whenever my group was stuck. Since we are in the early stages of the project there was not much to talk about. There was not much for my group to help me with because we are just waiting for approval from the coaches at UMiami. One thing that I did find helpful from the group meetings was my teacher introduced us to a new editing software, DaVinci. https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/


The group meeting was nice though because it allowed me to interact with media students with who I have not had the chance to interact this year. Since we are still virtual this year's group meetings definitely had a different vibe. It was definitely much easier to communicate and keep a steady flow of bouncing ideas off one another when we were in person. I think in-person group meetings were more comfortable and efficient. I do expect future group meetings to be more beneficial because my group will be further along in the project and inevitably will run into obstacles that these group meetings could help us solve. 


Overall, the majority of people in my group have just an idea of what kind of project they want to do and do not have an actual solid genre or topic. 

Comments

Popular Posts