First steps

Over the weekend my group made a group chat and we are discussing the first steps of our project. I also made a google doc and shared it with my group. The google doc includes a calendar, project instruction, blog post ideas, and ideas for the topic of our overall project. When creating and adding dates to the calendar it made me realize the due date for this project is a lot closer than I thought. The project is due April 12 which means we have just about a month and a half to get this done. My group is continuing to brainstorm ideas for what we want to do and I think we are close to deciding on a final topic. I expect that my blog post will become much longer next week when we have a solid idea.

How To Insert A Variable-width Underline/blank Space Into A Google Doc? |  GAT Labs

Comments

Popular Posts