Choosing a project

Like I mentioned in my last post my group decided to choose the documentary project. For this specific course, Cambridge has given the option to choose to work on either a music promotion campaign, a film promotion package, a documentary package, or a short film package. Below I have listed the description for the project I have chosen. 

"An extract from an original documentary TV program, lasting approximately five minutes (major task), together with an official social media page for the documentary and a magazine article for the documentary (minor tasks)."

My group has not landed on a specific idea for the project yet but we have been spitballing ideas. Our group will more than likely do a topic that somewhat relates to the dance world because that is what we are the most passionate about. I will be back next week with more updates! 

Comments

Popular Posts