Online school


The first week of online schooling is officially over...finally. The week felt very long and had many bumps in the road. 

To start, canvas was down for the majority of the first day so It was very difficult to complete and turn in assignments. Also, many of my live classes kept overlapping so I had to make decisions about which ones to join. Although It has started out rough I understand that this is new to everyone and will get better as the quarter progresses. 


Today was the first day I didn't have any live classes so I took the time to catch up on all my assigned work for the week. I took a deep look at the requirements for the CCR and started to logistically plan my video out. I have yet to finalize exactly how I want to make the video but I am between two different ideas. I hope to finish the script by Sunday and film on Monday. 

Comments

Popular Posts