CCR Update


Today I took the time and really began working on the script for my CCR. I also finalized the idea I want to do to make it entertaining. I am not the best at coming up with ideas on the spot so I thought a script would be the best option for me. I considered just making an outline and building off of It when the camera starts to roll but It seems too risky. I would rather memorize a script and make sure I answer all the questions then improvise and miss something. I am about halfway done writing my script and will finish the rest and grammar check It tomorrow. Tomorrow I also plan on doing a test run of the video to see if I will need someone with me to help film. 


For filming, I plan on using my Nikon D3500 camera along with a tripod. I have a plain wall in my bedroom so I plan on filming there as well. 

Comments

Popular Posts