Reality


In theory, having an extra week of spring break sounds nice right? WRONG.

Being a second semester junior in high school Coronavirus couldn't have come at a worse time. So many questions left unanswered: will my AICE/AP exams be moved, are they canceling future SATs/ACTs, will I still be able to do my summer program, are we moving to online classes? 

Yes, those events are too far in the future to know the answers but the question that concerns me now is how will this virus affect my AICE Media Studies portfolio project? 

My group finished all of our filming (woo) but we planned to meet this week to edit. We planned this before the country declared a state of emergency. 
As of yesterday, my state has confirmed 83 cases of Corona, which is a lot, and who knows how many undiagnosed cases there are. 

Social distancing has been heavily requested and will definitely affect the progress of our project over the next couple of weeks. 

Comments

Popular Posts