Group meeting


Today we had our first group meeting in class. In group meetings, we get the chance to discuss our ideas and plans with our peers and then receive feedback and changes we can make.

I found this activity very helpful. It also reassured me that my group is on the right track and other groups are working at the same pace. So far all the members in my meeting have established exactly what they want to do and how they will execute it. We have all moved on to thinking about filming dates, locations, and mise-en-scene elements.

The other people in my meeting group have developed refreshing and interesting ideas for their film opening. Some of their ideas do seem challenging to produce and execute correctly but I am excited to see how their openings turn out.

I received beneficial feedback from the individuals in my meeting that I will definitely bring back to my project group. An idea I found particularly intriguing was instead of creating fake and recent memories for the begging to change them to genuine raw home videos.

Overall I enjoyed this activity and am excited to engage in future group meetings.

Comments

Popular Posts