Filming!


Today was filming day 1!

Filming today took place at Jessica's house. Unforutuanltey 2 group members, Milena and I, out of the four were unable to attend this event. But we are determined to get all of our filming done before spring break so we said that since half of our group was able to we had to take advantage of the opportunity.

Although I was unable to attend our first filming day, I still worked on the project.
About a week ago a group member emailed a company discussing licensing rights to a song we are interested in using but they never responded. For one of my school's student government projects, I am in charge of coordinating and keeping in touch with many different companies. Because of my experience dealing with big companies, I decided to take over this task.  Today I did my research,  found a new email to contact, typed out a professional email, and sent it to the company, now we wait for a response.

Comments

Popular Posts