Time to get organized


Quickly, we have come to the realization organization is key when creating this project.


My group member, Gabi, has created a
color-coded agenda to keep us organized.
(see picture)

Our agenda is planned for the remainder of February till the end of March. Following our schedule as best as we can, yesterday we met up for discussion and today drew upshot ideas.

Yesterday we did not get around to finishing the storyboard so tomorrow my group will be finishing it up after our discussion.


As shown planning dates are highlighted in yellow, filming is pink, and editing is blue.


During the extra time we have, I plan on
creating a shared excel sheet to act as a
checklist for our supplies.







Overall this past week we went a little bit off schedule but my group ended up choosing our film genre (2/16/20), discussing ideas and research (2/17/20), finalizing the idea & planning a schedule (2/21/20).

     Being that this week we finalized our idea, we began to go more in-depth in researching film openings in that genre. I stumbled across the video below and found it very helpful. The video goes through the "top 10 best teen movie openings" and breaks them down. This allowed me to get more inspiration and creativity when brainstorming ideas to use for my own projects.
In my group's discussion tomorrow I will show them this video and then from it, we can do what was scheduled which is to decide any possible changes. My favorite opening described in this video is Mean Girls. Although it is a different teen movie then what my group is planning I got many ideas from it on how to be creative when introducing the setting and main character. 

My group is going to be able to take bits and pieces of influence from each film in that video. 


Comments

Popular Posts